Pier Recruitment are supporting a growing, dynamic company in their search for a bright and enthusiastic Sales Administrator. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail.
This company are currently based near Storrington but are relocating to Worthing within the next few months. For ease of getting to and from work, it is advised that you drive and have access to your own transport.
This is a family run company who have been operating for years within the UK as well as internationally. They have expanded and developed and are looking forward to moving to their new premises. This is a great time to join this successful company.
- Providing support to UK and European based customers via telephone and email
- Providing a high level of administrative support to the Customer Service team
- Providing support to customers regarding their orders, deliveries and products
- Data entry
- Liaising with other departments regarding orders
- Stock review
- Scanning / filling
- Have experience within a similar position
- Motivated, positive and enthusiastic
- Enjoy providing a high level of customer service
- Enjoy working within a team but also be able to work independently
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be confident liaising with people at all levels, including customers and colleagues across departments
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, organisation skills and accuracy
- Be able to prioritise
- Have good use of Excel and general IT skills
- Ideally drive and have your own transport
- Be happy to work near Storrington for the first few months of your role, before the offices move to Worthing
- Not be afraid of change and able to take new processes and arrangements in your stride
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is able to hit the ground running and who is confident with administrating and customer service.
Working hours for this position will be Monday - Friday, 7am-4pm with an early finish on Fridays. This role pays £18,000 - £19,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.