This is a Permanent position for a Sales Support Team Manager to join a large company based in Redhill.
The company based in Redhill are a large international organisation.
The Sales Support Team Manager will involve the following tasks:
- Managing a team of 6 team members
- Setting and managing weekly and monthly KPIs
- Assessing process improvement options and leading changes
- Manage relationships with key customers
- Holding review meetings with customers off site to measure delivery of SLA's
- Ensure tasks are delegated throughout the team
- Provide training and performance development to all team members
- Work collaboratively with a number of internal stakeholders
- Lead the process of improving the customer experience
The successful candidate for the Sales Support Team Manager will need to have the following experience:
- Previous management experience of a team of people
- Set and measure KPIs
- Be able to demonstrate where you have lead process improvements
- Have previously managed service levels for customers
- Excellent communication skills
This is a Permanent role offering a competitive salary and benefits package.