An exciting opportunity has arisen for a positive and enthusiastic Sales Administration Supervisor to lead and direct the Sales Administration team at Mecmesin. The successful candidate will be required to supervise the administration of UK and Export Sales activities, ensuring the delivery of quality customer service at all times, this will include;
- Processing sales orders from initial receipt of order through to final invoicing ensuring deliveries are attained
- Attending daily production meetings
- Liaising with Sales Office Manager and Production Staff to ensure delivery priorities are maintained and revised against changing customer needs
- Process incoming calls via switchboard
- Process email enquiries, including logging enquiries onto the sales database
- Issuing quotations
- Inward Processing Relief (IPR) and Freight Invoices
- General office duties including filing, ensuring office equipment is suitable etc.
- Setting and monitoring performance targets and providing cover when required
- Authorising annual leave, ensuring sufficient administrative cover during office hours.
The successful candidate will have a positive and flexible approach to work and be capable of managing and motivating a small team, they will have excellent IT skills and be familiar with using CRM databases and quotation software. Great communication skills and the ability to contribute new ideas to improve current processes, along with enthusiasm for outstanding customer service is essential.
Expereince with Export Sales documentation, Languages would also be an advantage as 70% of our sales are exported however this is not essential.
The successful candidate will be given full training on our products and processes to enable them to be efficient and productive in their role.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering email to Alice Parker, HR Coordinator/ Internal Recruiter highlighting your relevant experience for the role.
Mecmesin is a family friendly company who genuinely care about each member of staff and their needs, as an employee of Mecmesin some of your staff benefits will include;
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Flexi Time
- Access to the cycle to work scheme
We also have a calendar packed with social activities and gatherings. These include Summer BBQ, Christmas Parties, Bowling, quiz nights and even race evenings, we organise 2 Fundraising events each year to support charities voted for by our employees. Not forgetting the fresh fruit, photograph competitions and cycle rides we organise to encourage staff to get out and about!!
- Office Duties
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
- CRM databases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job