Sales Administration Manager
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham, Shrewsbury
Up to £30,000 + 25 days holiday + contributory pension
A progressive manufacturing firm are looking to recruit a Sales Administration Manager to lead and develop their Sales Administration Team. The appointed candidate will be responsible for the management of the team, coordination of key projects along with improving service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Running and overseeing the Sales Administration Team function
- Ensuring all orders are handled in line with promised delivery dates
- Engage with the customer from point of order to delivery in full on time (DIFOT).
- Delivering excellent customer service by maintaining agreed touch points at critical stages throughout a customer project: initial order, deposits, confirmed delivery dates and final payments received
- To ensure the prompt and accurate flow of information to relevant departments of the company, including production, planning, sales and accounts
- Communicating with other departments to ensure that planning activities are aligned to customer needs
- Acting as the point of escalation for serious customer concerns
- Providing reports to the Sales and Marketing Director; sales, margin and DIFOT
- To challenge internal systems and processes, exploring opportunities for efficiency, improvements and customer satisfaction across the supply chain
- Handling all matters relating to team members such as identifying training needs, conducting 1-2-1 coaching, performance reviews, annual appraisals etc.
- Able to lead & develop a team to deliver a first-class Customer Service experience
- Project management experience preferably from a manufacturing background
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage and negotiate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Able to adapt to new systems
- Capable of working with data and reports
- Comply with company Health and Safety policies and procedures
Our client is a successful and long established business who design, manufacture and distribute their products worldwide. They are recognised as being at the cutting edge of their sector technology and have a strong reputation for service and quality.
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Free car park
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Performance Reviews
- Relationship Management
- Sales Administration
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job