Administration Manager - Birmingham
We have a fabulous opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Administration Manager to join a successful luxury brand in our Brand New Showroom opening within The Mailbox, Birmingham City Centre (Opening April 2018)
Harvey Jones have been making handmade bespoke kitchens for more than 35 years and know exactly what it takes to deliver luxury furniture that our clients are proud to use and have in their homes.
We are currently recruiting for a Showroom Administration Manager to provide support to the Kitchen Designers, support the running of the showroom, as well as ensuring all orders are administered and managed appropriately through to installation.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual who wants to work in an exclusive location in Birmingham within a luxury environment.
- You will have previous work experience, not necessarily in an administrative role
- Strong attention to detail and accurate in producing information
- Ability to prioritise work, be highly organised and manage multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Will be highly organised and able to coordinate projects through to completion
- Ability to think on your feet and resolve any issues that may arise
- Able to influence others when necessary
- May on occasion travel to other showroom locations
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career as an Administration Manager - APPLY TODAY!