Kingsley Consulting is currently working on behalf of a key client who is looking to recruit a Sales Administration Assistant to join their thriving business. Our client has achieved unprecedented growth within the first 2 years since forming the business and it continues to go from strength. No experience required in their Sector, they are bespoke and unique in what they do and therefore will provide all the training to succeed in this role, they just seek to appoint the right person who can demonstrate the attitude required to succeed!
Previous experience within a Sales Administration/ Sales Support role in a fast-paced environment would be ideal experience for our Client. This could of been gained within any industry, as long as you have a flair for sales and a good grasp of numbers!
Work with the most recognised brands within the Retail, FMCG and Household goods sector
Sales Administration Assistant:
£20,000 (OTE: £23,000 1st year)
Benefits: Team Ethos & Bonus Structure, Fantastic working environment, Regular Team corporate rewards/events
Location: Nr Milton Keynes
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Assist Sales Administrator in booking out goods from warehouse.
- Work with Sales Administrator in securing the best rates for transport.
- Learn role of Buying Administrator to offer cover during holidays and sickness.
- Cover role of Sales Administrator during holidays and sickness.
- Document and record any calls made to maintain an up to date customer database.
- Prepare sales offers.
- Update Live Stock Sheet.
- Checking prices in discount retailers (comparison shopping).
- Offering stock to export customers.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Ensure that you always represent the Company in the best possible light.
- At all times, to work effectively, smartly, ethically and with the Company’s best interest at heart.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.