WOW FACTOR: Sales Administration Assistant
An amazing opportunity has just become available in the heart of the City working for a fun yet professional and social organisation based in energetic and buzzy offices. Our client is looking for a polished and enthusiastic candidate to join their busy and hard working team. Based in beautiful offices our client is a highly recognised Technology company, an amazing opportunity for someone looking for their first role in the City and looking to gain experience and expand on their skills.
If this excites you; APPLY TODAY!
JOB ROLE: Sales Administration Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent position
HOURS: 08.30am - 17.30pm
SALARY: £22,000-£24,000 *Depending on experience
CULTURE: Dynamic, busy, varied, modern offices.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Liaise extensively with Account Managers, assisting with all administration
- Assist the client services team with ad hoc administration
- Managing time sheets and invoices - reviewing, auditing and approving for Professional Services
- Ensure all billable customers are invoiced on time for work completed each month
- Ensuring compliance with procedure/deadlines, and full administration
- To compile reports including opportunity and pipeline reporting
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Administration experiance required
- Professionalism in dealing with internal and external contacts
- Computer literacy, including ability to work on Microsoft Office products, and intermediate typing skills
- Proactive, friendly, enthusiastic, ability prioritise and work part of an international team
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Respect for privacy and confidentiality
- Desire to progress within the organisation, learn and think outside the current role.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.