Sales Admin Support Assistant
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm 9am-5pm
£18-£20k depending on experience
An exciting opportunity to join a growing company as a sales support administrator within the Operations/ Sales Support department. We are looking for a bright and articulate individual that must be enthusiastic and driven
Methodical approach and able to meet deadlines with a team player approach within the office. Excellent time management and organisational skills. Strong with customer service and communication skills.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in an Administration role within a Customer Service department as there will by daily and extensive telephone and email contact with customers.
A passion for offering a high level of customer service at all times is also essential.
Purpose of Role/Job Summary:
The purpose of the role will be to provide Sales Support to the team of Account Managers with their administrative responsibilities and occasionally liaise directly with our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sales support administration
- Liaising with the internal operation teams assisting with fulfilment of sales orders
- Liaising with the sales team to understand the requirements of their client
- Distributing company information to the relevant teams
- Using internal CRM systems to track client orders and campaigns as well producing reports
- Filtering calls, post and emails
- Looking after the day to day running of the office
- Welcome visitors and arrange refreshments
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks/duties to support the business as directed by line management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good numeracy and analytic skills - Maths GCSE Grade C Minimum (or equivalent)
- Good written communication skills - English GCSE Grade C Minimum (or equivalent)
- IT literate, experience of CRM systems (desirable) MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Experience of problem solving or identifying solutions for client needs
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent grammatical knowledge
- Methodical and self-motivated, problems solving
You will also be responsible for dealing with orders ensuring correct procedures are followed with reference to customer orders/prices.
Your communication skills will be excellent as you will be expected to liaise closely with the other departments.
In order to fulfil the role, you will need to have an excellent telephone manner, a keen eye for detail, be computer literate and be capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Will be articulate with strong communication, excellent attention to detail with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Further details will be discussed with successful candidates after CV submission.
If you are interested in the above role please submit your CV using the following link. If you are a candidate who fits the above specification and has already been met and registered by a Search representative please call Wendy Taylor on to express your interest in the role.
Search Sheffield recruitment agency has one of the strongest reputations in the industry for providing a comprehensive recruitment service to both candidates and employers alike.
Search Sheffield recruitment agency has been established for over 10 years sourcing some of the most desirable jobs in Sheffield. Our office is situated in the heart of Sheffield centre only a short distance from the bustling Fargate shopping strip.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job