Sales Administration and Marketing Position - £21,000-£23,000
To manage all the administrative tasks surrounding the sales Executives, inclusive of pricelists, quote logs, discount management, price increase letters and samples, whilst having full ownership of our electronic marking including Eshots, local website and social media.
The role of Sales Administration and Marketing is key to the progression of our local business. The speedy completion of the sales administration is essential in the up keep of our local customer service standard and the marketing is pivotal for the growth of product within our current customer portfolio and the development of our customer base in general. Full ownership of the tasks surrounding this role is essential to assist the centre exceed its goals.
1) To create all pricelists for both existing and new customers within the agreed service level.
2) To load and maintain all customer discounts on our sales system.
3) To be a single source of contact for the external sales for both work flow and enquiries.
4) To create and maintain a quote log detailing quotes received, quotes won, quotes lost and reasons why.
5) To create, run and log all local E-marketing campaigns surrounding existing, old or new stock lines.
6) To Maintain and update the local Website to fall in line with Company Updates, E-marketing campaigns and Local news.
7) To create and update social media accounts keeping our followers up to speed with all the news from our local centre.
8) To control all the samples in and out of the building ensuring we have plenty to give to the customers but we follow up what has been sent out.
9) To assist with the phone traffic coming into the building ensuring the branch hit the agreed service level targets.
10) Demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service going the extra mile to satisfy our customer needs.
11) Conform to Company Standard Practice Instructions (SPI) on policy, procedures and processes.
12) Adhere to the key principles of the local business and the wider company expectations.
13) Provide cover for the Administrator when out of the office.
14) Work as a key team player to ensure the goals of the centre are exceeded.
15) Be familiar with and able to work with the Company computer system.
16) Be responsible for all their actions.
17) And other tasks.
- Customer Service