Gnatta are looking for a dynamic, focused, and talented individual to join our growing commercial team. Acting as the Sales Administrator, the successful candidate will provide support for both our sales and marketing functions and play a key role in keeping the team on track.
The role will focus on administrative support for our sales pipeline and our marketing campaigns. This will involve process managing the sales pipeline, completing prospect research, and assisting with social outbound campaigns. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have exceptional organizational skills, and a background in administrative support (preferably in a sales/marketing role).
We are a growing business, with big plans for 2018. The successful applicant will be part of a small team punching above its weight by undertaking exciting campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with a real drive and determination to succeed. This role will grow alongside the business, so intuition to propose solutions to problems and a desire to keep learning will stand you in good stead.
Our company is based in Bury, Greater Manchester, and our office is easily accessible by road and the metro tramline, with great transport links into central Manchester. As providers of customer technology software, our mission is to deliver universal customer engagement at scale and, although we are a young company, we work with large retail clients including ASOS and Missguided.
As a sales administrator, you will:
- Take ownership of ensuring the sales pipeline is up to date, including chasing sales people/prospects for updates, scheduling calls/meetings, and arranging product demonstrations
- Manage inbound contacts via the Gnatta website to ensure prospects are contacted by the relevant sales person
- Complete weekly reporting tasks on sales and marketing activity
- Provide tactical support for outbound campaigns, including via social media
- Produce templated sales documents as required by the team
- Write sales collateral documents as required
- Produce written sales proposals as required
- Research and organise relevant event attendance/sponsorship for the senior team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
SKILLS AND TRAITS REQUIRED:
- A strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills, and a team mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using CRM software
- Confidence using the extended Microsoft Office suite
- Whilst experience in an administrative support role would be preferred, much more important is a proactive approach and a willingness to learn
Our team is critical to our success so, in addition to salary, we also throw in the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like your kind of job, we’d love to hear from you!
At Gnatta, we build software for universal customer engagement. By focusing on the customer, we deliver success for your business. Using our operating system, we centralise your digital contacts to increase both the quality and the efficiency of your operators. This is backed up by our bespoke automation and AI functionalities. Our approach is truly omni-channel; no matter where/when/how your customer gets in touch, their query will be handled by the right person, using the right information, at the right time. We believe the future of customer engagement is here, and we’re delighted to work with our clients to deliver it today.
- Communication Skills
- Sales Team