Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to work 37.5 hrs a week.
Working as a member of the Sales Administration Team the main responsibilities are to:
- To process Customer orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
- To answer enquiries from customers effectively.
- To liaise with the Field Sales Team
- To liaise with various internal depts. to ensure customers receive a high level of service.
- To undertake other administrative duties as required.
- Working as part of a busy team, experience in a similar position is desirable but not essential.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- A polite, friendly and helpful nature.
- Self-motivated and well organised, with strong prioritisation and time planning skills.
- The ability to absorb and understand a wide range of product information.
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of Word & Excel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"