Role overview :
To liaise with customers and manage sales from initial enquiries, through to customer design, invoicing and post-purchase product and technical support.
No previous same industry experience is required as full technical and product training will be provided. Good computer skills are a must as we use computer-based quotation software to measure area and produce material lists.
Responsibilities to include:
- Liaising with customers regarding enquiries.
- Reviewing customer drawings and providing customers with accurate quotations.
- Producing technical drawings for customers.
- Processing customer orders.
- Processing invoices for sales transactions.
- Making outgoing sales calls.
- Driving up-sell / cross sell opportunities when applicable, including both water & electric underfloor heating products.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to customer emails.
- Providing after purchase product and technical advice to customers.
- Managing customer databases, including product warranties.
Key skills include:
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrates creative and technical thinking.
- Customer service focused.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Adaptable to new challenges.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Hard-working mentality
- Team player into the Underfloor Heating Manager.
- Technical sales administrator.
- This role will report into the Underfloor Heating Manager.
Role: Technical Sales Administrator
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"