My client, an outstanding reputable business on the outskirts of High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a permanent sales support administrator!
This is a full time permanent role with nice offices and a car park on site.
Hours 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (No Weekends)
Salary Range £25,000 + Commission & Bonus
Holidays 20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays increasing by 1 day per each year of completed service, to a maximum of 25 days
Please see below for the job duties and exactly what their looking for:
Main responsibilities will include:
- As the first point of contact internally and externally.
- Proactively find new sales leads via various platforms; social media, construction search engines etc; lead prospecting.
- Proactive telemarketing and telesales to both new and previous customers.
- Keep detailed records of sales targets using forecasting of live projects order date
- Have a proven ability to assist the sales process from enquiry through to closing. Achieving agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Follow up on all leads in-order to produce a quotation for all relevant enquiries within agreed timeframes.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain a positive business and customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate with various contacts associated with each project, specifier, client, contractor, M&E Contractors etc.
- Manage correspondence with all decision makers at all crucial points of a project cycle.
- Monitor customer accounts by managing the whole process from lead generation to order status.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure a smooth handover for each order that is placed.
- Actively build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Checking through any relevant technical data and building specifications also if necessary, contacting the client for further information as required.
- A good eye for detail, to look at all incoming tender requests objectively to ascertain if any other products in the range were suitable.
Required Skills and Work Experience:
- Previous sales support or sales background
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar environment and role
- Have good IT skills and be competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- A reasonable understanding of Electrical Regulations and other legal guidelines such as Health & Safety (desirable)
If you’ve read above and are interested and believe you’re suitable please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'