Salary - £28,000-£30,000 PA –
Are you looking for a new job?
Do you have previous experience in a Sales administration role?
My client, a fantastic growing business in High Wycombe are recruiting for a Sales Administrator
Due to the continuing expansion of their business, they have a vacancy for an enthusiastic Sales Admin. The successful candidate will be supported by extensive training and enthusiastic colleagues. There is great scope for personal and professional development within this role.
Car park on site!
Working Hours : Monday to Friday 8:30-17:30
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to an Account Manager from initial enquiry, through to procurement and delivery.
- Responsible for creating project quotations.
- Responsible for raising PO’s, ordering products, and checking acknowledgements.
- Liaise with Account Manager, Design, and Installation throughout projects as and when required.
- Looking after snagging reports, logging manufacturer faults.
- Manage the cloud-based CRM system ensuring all records are up to date.
- Communication with clients throughout the order process.
- Deliver reports as requested by the Sales Director.
- As part of the sales administration team additional duties maybe required from time to time in order to support your colleagues in the event of fluctuating workloads or holiday periods for example.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge on our supply chain partner offering, this will be achieved through company organised training sessions as well as self-driven learning.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with our supply chain partners.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the clients of your assigned Account Managers. This could include within the Hunts showroom or on client premises.
- 3 years + experience in an sales administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong focus on customer service and the ability to build lasting client relationships.
- Advanced experience with MS Office, Sage & CRM systems.
- Thorough reporting skills.
- Excellent multi-tasker, the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to interact with Clients and Suppliers in a professional manner.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Natural problem solver.
- Previous office furniture experience will be a distinct advantage.
- A thorough understanding of the sales & negotiation process.
- Client facing experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'