Our client based in Armley are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic Office assistant with a sales background ideally in either metal or timber to join their small team on a permanent basis.
To carry out all duties of a Office Assistant effectively and efficiently, maximising and contributing to the success of the manufacturing operation.
- Ideally worked with either timber or metal previously
- Taking internal sales calls
- Business development warm calls
- Adhere to the company’s safe systems of work
- Working in a small team, helping with all administration and customer service
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident with dealing with customers telephone and face to face
- Due to the nature of the role, have a good level of written/spoken English
- Background in metal or timber industry
Any other responsibilities which may fall in line with your job role:
- The effective and efficient performance of all additional ad hoc duties which may be assigned from time-to-time by the management team in the interests of the business and its needs.
- Confident and approachable
Monday - Friday 0800-1700
Rate of pay:
Flexible dependant on experience