Are you available immediately?
Do you have previous sales administration or customer service experience?
My client, based on the outskirts of High Wycombe are currently recruiting for Project Co-ordinator on a temporary to permanent basis. The temporary period will last for 8-12 weeks.
My client has lovely offices, car park on site and also a lovely small team. This will be a one stage interview process and the candidate will start immediately.
The hours for this job are as the following:
Hours – 37.5 hours per week
9.00 – 5.30 Monday – Thursday (1hr lunch)
9.00 – 5.00 Friday (30 min lunch)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage and co-ordinate any changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Account Management
- Order Placement
- Order Chasing
- Customer Queries
- Database Management
- General Administration/Paperwork
- Liaison with other Departments
- Building and maintenance of good relationships with customers
- Support of National Accounts Manager and team
- Other duties, as and when required
If you've read the above and are confident you're interested and suitable please apply now! As mentioned, this will be a quick turn around for the right candidate!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'