Role - Sales & Admin Co-ordinator
Ref. No - SM86
Location - Reading, Berkshire
Salary - £19,000 - £23,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment is pleased to be working with this superb business that prides itself in providing a first-class service to their clients. Who are looking for a Sales & Admin co-ordinator to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will need to be confident, switched on and able to multi task as they will be responsible for running admin duties and reacting to sales enquires in a fast- paced environment.
- Reacting to new sales enquiries and follow the full sales cycle
- Maintain records of sales enquiries with the outcomes and report data to line manager
- Report on client requirements; trending needs
- Provide administrative support to managers and departments
- Produce and distribute correspondence as required
- Compose, produce and sign correspondence on day to day matters
- Answers all enquiries via phone or emails or letters
- Put new files together and maintain existing files
- Handle client correspondence effectively and efficiently
- Carry out other administrative duties as required
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changing priorities
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of MS packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook ?
- Highly organised and able to produce information in a timely manner ?
- High attention to detail and a drive for excellence ?
- Have at least 1 year experience in either sales or admin
- Able to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Can multitask, make decisions and identify and issues
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Sophie Millett at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Administrative Duties