Sales Admin Assistant
We are seeking an enthusiastic, sales admin to join this dynamic team based in Rochester. You will respond to customer needs and requirements in the pursuit of excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for day to day sales administration and liaising with Customers and the Sales Team, ensuring all tasks are performed accurately and in accordance with established procedures.
Other responsibilities include;
- Brochures - order and replenish
- Stationary - Monitor and order when required
- Shredding - When required
- Meeting Rooms - Book and Maintain
- Visitors - Greet
- Archiving - Filing and Archiving redundant documents
- Post - Frank and make ready for collection daily
- To ensure health and safety implementation and deployment of Health & Safety practices in the Work Place
You will have a minimum of 1 years Office Administration experience.
If successful, you would start immediately. While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.