Wholesale Admin Assistant- E commerce fashion brand
Wholesale Admin Accounts Assistant
My client are a leading Fashion brand, featured as '58th fastest growing private Company in the UK. They looking to recruit a strong and dynamic Wholesale Accounts Admin Assistant to play an important role in helping to manage our wholesale accounts. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take their first step in fashion account management.
The role will require at least 1 years experience in a similar fashion position.
The role involves working with our stockists, both UK and international.
You would co-host regular buy meetings, where stockists will place orders for their impending deliveries.
The product is then placed onto a line sheet & the critical path/client care is managed onward until processing/delivery.
You would be encouraged to grow the business season by season and ensure the relationship with the client is kept at the highest level.
Your main function would be to support our Senior Wholesale Account Manager with day to day administrative tasks which include the following:
- Critical path & delivery tracker management
- Selecting product with buyers
- Ensuring development meets stockists requirements
- Following and tracking orders from suppliers
- Ensuring delivery dates are met
- Preparing appropriate documentation for incoming & outgoing deliveries
- Assistant the SM in reporting to the Directors & Senior Management on progress/sales/orders
- Uploading product into concessions
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
What kind of skills do you need?
• Proven admin support
• Proven organisational skills
• Good understanding of figures and analysis
• Strong visual communication & presentation skills
• Strong affinity with fashion and trends
• Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
• A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
• Enthusiasm, energy and determination - a good sense of humour also helps!
What are we like to work for?
We are looking for people who are passionate about working within fashion retail, dedicated to driving sales and above all, excited about the future with Chi Chi London. You will enjoy a fabulous benefits package which includes a generous discount across our brands
- Eager Learner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'