Role: Sales Accounts &Business Development Manager - Hotel Contracting & Wholesale
Product: Outbound Travel (Hajj & Umrah) - Wholesale of hotels allotments & Hotel Contracting
Location: Office Based- Central London base, covering UK, Europe and KSA
Base Salary: £33-36k
Closing date for applications: [10/May/2018]
-Experience of working with Hotels in Makkah and Madinah (5 Years at least)
-Excellent business relationship with existing Saudi Travel agents. (e.g. Dar Aleiman, Mawasim, Elaf Group.)
-Strong abilities to build network and relations with new suppliers and agents.
-Previous experience in Hotel Allotments.
-Previous experience in negotiating Hotel contracts.
-Experience in handling back to back Haj & Umrah allotments
-Proficient in carrying out product demonstrations.
-Handling new accounts and following up admin skills.
-Evaluate the market resources and maintain sales structure & strategy.
-Ensure all staffs knowledge of several programs services, features and policies.
-Manage, lead, train and develop sales team.
-Communicate anticipated business demands daily with each employee.
-Ability to communicate and relate to clients in the UK as well as to suppliers in English, and Arabic languages.
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Excellent knowledge of the work ethics in Saudi Arabia
- Ability to negotiate deals and make favorable contracts
- Excellent written English and ability to write compelling sales messages
- Energetic and with a positive attitude
- Friendly, empathetic, Self-motivated, energetic, open approach, embrace new challenges and adaptive to changes.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Ability to work with Sage
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Decision maker
- Team player
- Ability to create long term relationships with contacts
- Graduate caliber: Minimum qualification BSc
- Demonstrate ability to sell into a complex/competitive travel markets, experience with Hajj & Umrah markets are preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £33,000.00 to £36,000.00 /year