Zachary Daniels are working with a leading online bathroom retailer that supply quality bathrooms to consumers and trade. We are looking to appoint a Sales Account Manager to join this rapidly growing business to develop the existing trade customer base and identify new opportunities. The role is working remotely / home based with occasional ad-hoc travel to their head office.
The job involves dealing with new and existing customers. This is not a cold calling role but the ability to close sales confidently is a must. You must have excellent communication skills, able to up-sell and build highly profitable relationships with businesses of all sizes.
You would be joining an organisation with ambitious growth plans, who have thrived even through the pandemic, so you can relax knowing you'd be joining a stable company.
Responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager:
- You will be given a base of customers, ranging from sole traders to large businesses, with a view to you nurturing and developing these accounts.
- Previous account management experience is essential.
- B2B experience would be beneficial.
- Confident enough to work in a fast-paced environment and build relationships across the business
- Ambitious and motivated with proven experience of managing multiple accounts.
- An excellent telephone manner and great listening and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work to both sales and call targets.
This is a full time role and will involve working Monday to Friday with an early finish every Friday.
Package for the Sales Account Manager:
- £18k basic salary with a realistic OTE of £30K - remote working
- 24 days leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Colleague discount
- Discounts on selected brands
- Free gifts across the year
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'