Fortrade Ltd. was established in 2013 and has grown rapidly to become a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, Fortrade specializes in trading education and delivering world-class trading products and providing each client a tailored service that suits their needs. Our trading platform are both technologically advanced and user-friendly. The Fortrade trading platform offers over 300 different trading instruments covering, currencies, digital currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, US treasuries and ETFs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Our sales team make outbound calls with a view of introducing our products/services. We offer full training to our ideal candidates.
- Provision of account management services for an allocated portfolio of clients. To aid in the overall service provision to clients ensuring that the business is developed and maintained.
- To plan and carry out account management and sales activities, to maintain and grow existing customers in accordance with company and regulatory guidelines
- Resolving and/or escalating customer account issues in a timely fashion to the appropriate management/department and monitoring it to a timely resolution that meets the customer expectation and satisfaction
- Achieving sales targets associated with existing customer accounts
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-driven and money motivated individual who has the desire to succeed
The ideal will possess the following:
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- An ambitious, driven, motivated and confident personality
- The ability to work within a team as well as on your own with little to no supervision
- Good organization and time management skills
- Experience isn't essential, however, any experience as a Sales Executive / Sales Broker / Sales Trader and bilingual would be beneficial
What We Offer
- Full in-house training
- Career progression
- Great Working Hours and Office atmosphere
- Smart Casual dress code
- We are a company that cares about our employees and have excellent bonus structure
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Our aim has always been to make online trading more accessible, enjoyable, and ultimately profitable! Our passion for innovation and service has enabled us to grow and expand into new markets to offer products to serve our growing legion of beginner and experienced traders across the globe.
Whatever your professional background, if you want to become part of a fantastic company who is experiencing rapid growth in all departments within the company then get in touch.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'