Sales Account Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 DOE Plus Company Car, Bonus, Laptop, Ipad, Phone
Our Client are an established Wholesale Import service that sell a diverse product range into multi-retailers, pound stores, nationwide chains and also independents via their trade website.
With very strong year on year growth and an expanding portfolio of products, they are now seeking a strategic Sales Account Manager to manage, develop and expand their diverse customer base.
This is a truly exciting time to join a business in an exciting stage of its development and the opportunity to really make this newly created role your own.
- You will have your own customer portfolio to develop and build on existing relationships.
- Provide customer support for trade customers, handling orders by phone, email, trade website.
- Identifying opportunities to promote extra business through existing accounts.
- Developing new business by targeting accounts, new markets, and outlets and developing relationships with VIP target accounts for an exciting range of products.
- Strategically planning client visits, taking relevant product samples and showcasing these to key decision makers.
- You must have experience in the Import/Export, Fancy Goods / FMCG
- Knowledge and understanding of pound store products would be beneficial
- Fun, enthusiastic and ability to build rapport
- Self-starter with initiative and a 'can do' attitude.
- Strong negotiator and confidence of objection-handling.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR10289
KEYWORDS: SALES, SALES EXECUTIVE, IMPORT, EXPORT, TOYS, GIFTS, HOMEWARE, ACCOUNT MANAGER, B2B, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER, NAM, KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, ACCESSORIES, HOMEWARE, GIFTWARE.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'