This is what you'll be doing
Our client was founded in 2011 and has grown at a phenomenal rate into one of the daily deal industries juggernauts. Once based in a small office in central london to now having over 100 hundred employees across 3 countries.
The role as an account manager will focus on building relationships with both new and existing merchants and sourcing new and exciting product deals to feature on the company website, searching the market for new and lucrative opportunities but above all delivering an excellent service to their merchants.
- meeting weekly and monthly KPI's and sales targets
- actively communicating with your accounts on a regular basis
- creating brilliant pitches and proposals to secure the deals you want in your portfolio
- building and utilizing knowledge of deal structures and strategies to reach both parties involved desired outcomes
- taking control of contract negotiation process, dealing with margins, discounts and other critical elements
- visiting key accounts to help strengthen relationships
The experience you'll bring to the team
- 1 year + telesales or all centre experience
- good maths skills in order to negotiate costs and calculate percentages
- the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- a positive and confident attitude
- Strong rapport building skills
And this is what you'll get in return
- £18,500 basic
- lucrative commission structure
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9-5.30 . NO WEEKENDS
- industry leading training and coaching
Are you what we're looking for
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'