Are you an experienced Business Development Executive, Sales Professional or Account Manager looking for your next exciting challenge?
If the answer is YES and you are looking to take the next steps in your career, the team at Green Energy Options want to hear from you.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Sales Account Manager in Cambridge.
Your new role
Our commercial team works closely with energy suppliers, business partners, distributors and system integrators to create innovative and engaging solutions for energy consumers. Joining our team as a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with existing & potential customers
- Identifying and developing opportunities for geo’s solutions
- Managing sales opportunities through to a successful outcome
- Gathering customer & market requirements and analysing competitors
Developing customer propositions and proposals
- Identifying customer requirements and defining the geo solution
- Creating proposals, in collaboration with the geo team and partners
- Presenting, discussing and negotiating the proposal with customers
Engaging with partners and stakeholders
- Creating and developing strong relationships with key organisations & individuals
- Raising the profile of geo & geo’s solutions via events, PR & digital media
Internal alignment and engagement
- Working with other members of the geo team to build our business
Could this be the ideal role for me?
Joining our team as a Sales Account Manager, you will have experience and acumen in a b2b sales role with a proven track record of results and a demonstrated capacity to build and develop relationships. You will also require:
- Several years’ experience in a sales role within energy or a similar industry
- Ability to understand geo’s portfolio, customer needs and industry dynamics quickly
- Results driven, motivated by success and resilient
- Well organised, able to prioritise, self-directed and not easily distracted
- Graduate level education preferred
- IT skills - Office (Word/Excel/PPT), ERP/CRM familiarity
- Sense of humour
- Balanced, calm under pressure
- Comfortable and competent interacting at all levels across the business
Why work for us?
Based just outside Cambridge, geo prides itself on its friendly and supportive workplace that promotes diversity, embraces inclusion and cultivates respect for all individuals. geo has an energetic, positive working culture. Joining our team as a Sales Account Manager, you will be offered fantastic benefits including 25 days annual leave, continuous training and development opportunities, access to a free staff punt boat, 5% employer pension and much more!
Established in 2006, geo is now one of the leading home energy management system companies in the world having sold over 4 million systems, specialising in the design, manufacturing and support of energy management display and information systems for domestic markets across Europe We are listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 fastest growing UK tech Companies for a third year running and in 2017 we won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation.
If you want to be considered for our Sales Account Manager vacancy, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'