Sales Account Manager
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 + OTE - 1st Year £50,000(uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Are you looking to join a growing organisation which prides itself on driving business transformation through the innovative use of technology?
You will be joining a highly dynamic organisation that has a market leading commission structure and genuine progression. This is consultative selling at its best!
The business prides itself on the understanding that talented sales people don’t need to be micromanaged. They allow you to manage yourself and your clients as you see fit and reward staff generously for their efforts.
You will be joining at an exciting time in the company history, following a recent merger and significant investment. This is a perfect role for those wanting to escape aggressive sales and are wanting to join a mature and passionate business.
You will play a crucial role in growing client spend within an established client based whilst also developing and nurturing new profitable relationships.
- Promoting the portfolio of solutions through effective use of outbound sales avenues, and following up inbound leads and opportunities as required
- Understand customer needs and objectives within an IT planning landscape
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams.
- Account management - growing and developing client spend further within an established client base
- Successfully present and deliver the full range of solutions.
- Review market sectors to determine customer needs and volume potential.
- Represent the Company at trade shows and business networking events when required to promote the business brand.
- Work with senior colleagues to align sales strategies to meet the overall business objectives.
- Coordinate solutions to customers utilising the knowledge of the internal Technical Support staff.
- 1-2 years sales experience in selling IT solutions
- Can demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service and care
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Effective inter-personal skills
- Experience of writing clear and concise proposals
- Strong time management and coordination skills
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
The business is looking for a commercially minded sales person with the capabilities of getting in front of these clients to communicate the benefits to them and develop relationships further.
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today quoting reference number NJR8422
Key Words: Sales, Telephone Sales, Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development, Software sales. IT sales. Business development, MSP, managed services, reseller, saas,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'