An instantly recognisable Global Brand are looking for an Account Manager to join their Corporate Sales Team. Working within a small team of 8 Account Managers, you will be offering a full range of products and solutions to a portfolio of B2B clients.
You will be planning and carrying out sales activities and offer a range of products to existing/lapsed clients and achieving personal targets, both through telephone sales and face to face meetings.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Pro-actively manage and build an excellent relationship with the existing client base to allow up-selling of products and services to existing clients and cross selling to other departments around the business.
- Build strong relationships with key personnel and to gain new contacts around the business to allow you to work with other areas on new opportunities.
- Re-engage with customers that have not ordered in over 18 months and maximise sales opportunities.
- Respond to and follow up new business inbound sales enquiries.
- Monitor and report on sales activity via CRM system and provide relevant management information.
- 1-3 years Sales experience, ideally B2B on the phone.
- Dynamic and tenacious.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Team player - drive for results as a team and an individual.
- IT competent (MS Office, CRM etc.) and able to pick up new systems quickly.
- Negotiation and Influencing skills.
- Excellent customer service/telephone manner.
- Please note the business is based in Bourne End.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'