Sales Account Manager
Salary to £23,000, OTE £30,000
Excellent opportunity to join an established company delivering a programme of UK and overseas events.
You will be joining a small team of Sales Account Managers who are primarily office based but they do attend UK and overseas tradeshows so some travelling is required. With strong year on year, repeat business your responsibilities will involve:
- Account management of current client database of UK clients
- Generating new business aimed at encouraging new small and medium sized enterprises to exhibit at large UK events
- Selling stand-alone exhibition space at overseas events
- Cross and up-selling additional services such as stand design
- Managing and updating the CRM database and use of MS office
The above is largely achieved through phone and e-mail as well as an element of face to face discussion either at tradeshows or in meetings.
We are seeking a person with previous sales / account management experience. The successful candidate will be well-presented, articulate and confident with excellent relationship building skills. You should be comfortable in dealing with a wide range of people and able to communicate effectively - verbally and in writing.
Office hours: 9 - 5 with additional hours when attending exhibitions/events
Holidays: 20 days rising to 25 + bank holidays.
Benefits: Pension scheme and private health
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'