Sales Account Manager
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 - 1st Year OTE £40,000+ (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Are you interested in utilising your consultative sales skills for an award winning IT Solutions business at the forefront of their market?
The successful candidate will be joining a very well established software solutions business which specialises within a niche industry. Due to continued growth they now have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Account Manger to join their team to manage a portfolio of existing accounts.
The business is only interested in talented candidates with the drive and ambition to thrive on challenge and change. You will be provided with a highly lucrative and achievable bonus structure, market leading benefits and a structured career path that rewards the employee.
As a Sales Account Manager you will be promoting and selling the companies products/services whilst building strong commercial relationships with existing clients. You will be looking to generate new sales opportunities with existing clients to enable the sales target to be reached.
- Building relationships with existing clients
- Up sell and cross sell to existing clients to grow the accounts
- Develop a professional relationship with all their accounts so that they are aware of any developments within each organisation
- Chasing leads and enquiries with new businesses to generate new business
- Demonstrate the ability to instigate and develop mutually beneficial relationships with other business owners, buyers and decision makers
- Represent the company in the manner prescribed by the Directors and to the benefit of the company at all times.
- To become and remain conversant with all company products and services and be able to demonstrate company products when required.
Those who have sold a solution or software will be of particular interest - educating your clients on the advantages of what you have to offer and doing comparisons with any other options in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate must have a strong commercial acumen and a natural work ethic now looking for a role where you can work hard and see the long term benefits within a business which acknowledges individuals who apply themselves.
For more information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF:8266
Key words: Account Development, Account Manager, Software Sales, Account Management, Business to Business Sales, Solutions Sales, Tele Sales, Telesales, Internal Sales. Account manager, business development, saas.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'