Within the role you would be the face of the of the brand working closely with the commercial team within the business, the sales floor and the vendor.
• Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with clients
• Arranging and attending structured monthly and quarterly business reviews with the client
• Educating and training sales teams to ensure they are up to date on pricing, deals and new technologies in the products they are responsible
• Planning, prioritising and coordinating call out days and promos to drive sales floor activity in agreement with the BM and sales managers
• Managing and leading call out days and promos by providing a presence, a focus and regular feedback to sales teams on activity against targets
• Training all new starters in the sales teams about the core technologies, specifications and selling points of the products for which they are responsible
• Identifying areas for development within the sales teams to improve product knowledge or sales ability of the products in their remit
• Coordinating on-going vendor training to meet the needs of the sales teams and new starters
• Ensuring all pricing and stock information on the system is accurate and up to date for their products
• Supporting the BM / PM to manage aged stock
• Demonstrating expert product knowledge and keeping up to date with new technologies and developments in the market they operate in
• Being aware of trends and market changes and how they may impact on business
• Building strong relationships with stakeholders in Sales, Commercial and Purchasing to ensure that communications and relations between the departments are effective
• Supporting the management of Vendor Bids within the business unit
• Effectively presenting to small groups using a variety of presentation methods to maintain group focus and demonstrating an awareness of audience engagement
• Using internal systems to track performance
• First point of escalation to all product related queries
We are looking for .........
• A proven track record of building relationships as an account manager in sales or in a similar role.
• Able to communicate effectively with key people on a regular basis
• Proven experience of achievement in a target driven environment
• Organisation skills – able to plan and prioritise own time and be self-motivated
• Ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders, individuals and groups, at all levels
• Willingness to travel occasionally to all business locations to facilitate learning and development interventions as required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Word.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'