Sales Account Manager
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £25,000-£27,000 - 1st Year OTE £40,000+ (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Do you have a background and Cloud Technology or Communications? Are you currently in an internal sales role and looking for that next step up to a field based Sales Account Management role?
This award winning business has been ranked in the Deloitte Fast 50 Tech as one of the UK’s fastest growing companies.
The role will involve a great mix of growing client spend and developing new business in a lucrative and dynamic market place.
Due to the organisations ambitious growth plans coupled with a growing market means this is a fantastic time to join the business.
You will play a crucial role in developing new business whilst also nurturing relationships within an existing and established client base.
- Developing your pipeline through proactive phone prospecting, emails and LinkedIn
- Developing current accounts, identifying opportunities increase client spend where possible
- Generating your own qualified leads but also prospect into verticals you identify as promising.
- Liaising with the Provisioning Team to ensure the service is on time, billed and paid for.
- Organise and attending face to face customer meetings
- Building relationships and networking
- Achieving your associated target and KPI’s both in terms of activity and sales
- Help to build brand awareness and a funnel of new customer opportunities in the territory, selected trade show and event participation, and all appropriate sales activities.
- Regularly maintain CRM and provide necessary sales reports.
- 1-2 years’ previous experience of new business acquisition in a connectivity/ cloud/ datacentre / technology / infrastructure / environment - either internal or field sales.
- Excellent record of consistently achieving targets (fiscal or otherwise)
- Good technical understanding gained through telco / managed services / cloud datacentre background or willingness to learn quickly.
- Able to engage at a multiplicity of levels within a customer
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Sound problem solving skills; a creative approach with the ability to develop new ideas.
- Experience of providing a responsive, customer focused service.
The business also prides itself on offering genuine fast track progression for high calibre individuals looking to progress in a growing business with a global reach.
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today quoting reference number NJR7810
Key Words: Sales, , telecoms, telecommunications, communications, saas, Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, Professional Sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development, appointment setting, outbound sales., lead generation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job