NelsonPermanentPlacements are proud to be representing our client who are the heartbeat of supplying businesses with telecommunication solutions in Devon and Cornwall, and currently support 60,000 small and medium size businesses. They're part of a large international corporation, however they are tasked with working on a local level, they're local people, looking after their local businesses in their local area.
Due to growth within their business, they're looking to expand their already successful desk team.
Have you ever considered getting into the corporate world of Business to Business sales but came up against "not enough experience" as a reason to not take your application any further?
Well, this is your opportunity to prove you have what it takes to succeed in the professional world of B2B sales. Positivity, enthusiasm and a desire to learn, improve and develop are the keys to unlocking success in this role. With that success comes a very generous uncapped commission structure, and the opportunity to carve out a career at one of the worlds largest telecoms companies.
EXTENSIVE training is given, which means that a telecoms background is not essential.
This is a full-time, permanent role with a basic salary and commission.
You will be tasked with selling leading edge telecoms and data solutions into existing accounts and managing, growing and retaining them.
* To maximise revenue for the Business and yourself by achieving Monthly Sales Targets
* To ensure highest Payplan reward and success for the Business by achieving Product Targets
Achieve Monthly Sales Targets by:
* Proactively contacting the customer base and selling the entire range of voice, mobile and data solutions
* Developing customer contact strategies and building strong customer relationships
* Keeping up with market trends including competitor activities and identifying new and emerging business growth opportunities
* Responding to internal and generated leads within the working day of receipt
* Effectively managing sales opportunities and pipeline within company guidelines
* Creating leads for Desk & Field agents in accordance with specialist knowledge areas
* Demonstrating professionalism at all times when representing the client to customers
* Managing customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation, and billing
* Achieving 100% "Right First Time" when issuing all products and services
How to Apply
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of NelsonPermanentPlacements Ltd. The services of NelsonPermanentPlacements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Closing Deals