Are you passionate about sport and fitness? Do you have consultative, solution selling experience? If so, this Sales Account Manager role could be the ideal position for you!
My client is a global leader within the Sports, Fitness and Wellbeing sector.
As Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for the achievement of sales, profitability and cash flow targets in your territory and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop business opportunities and exploit market potential.
- Lead generation, customer profiling, activity planning and CRM updating.
- Increasing customer satisfaction.
- Guaranteeing adequate market feedback on the segment trends.
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships and seeking new opportunities.
- Market management and fulfilment of appropriate number of customer/prospect visits in line with company code.
The successful Sales Account Manager will have the following demonstrable skills/experience:
- ?At least 2 years field sale experience, ideally within the fitness industry or education sector however not essential.
- Experience in managing complex deals and selling solutions.
- Degree desirable but not essential.
- Consultative selling approach as well as being digitally savvy/inclined.
- CRM and pipeline management experience.
- Negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Long term customer approach.
- Social media, IT proficiency and digital skills
- Fitness/wellness product and solutions knowledge highly desirable but not essential.
- Passionate about health, fitness and wellness.
- Integrity and humility.
- Team player, problem solver and collaborative.
- Initiative and prudent risk taker.
- Independent and organised.
- Results driven and customer and process orientated.
- Candidate can be based anywhere within North East England and Scotland.
£25-27k basic salary DOE + monthly and quarterly commission (£16k OTE) + car or car allowance + additional flexible benefits + career development and progression.
- sales executive
- b2b sales
- sales account manager
- business development executive
- fmcg sales
- sales scotland
- sales newcastle
- b2b account manager
- b2b field sales