Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 p.a with an OTE £31,000
Are you an experienced Business to Business Sales professional who has worked within an Account Manager -based role?
Do you also enjoy reaching out to new potential clients and developing them into your long-term customers?
Would you say that you are a self-motivated individual who is happy to seek out their own leads and build on them to create a personal portfolio of clients?
As my clients Sales Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for proactively winning, managing, nurturing and developing your customers. You will use your Account Management expertise to speak to decision makers and pitch solutions to all levels of business.
- Generating leads and new business via networking and sales calls.
- Maintaining contact with existing customers and continuing to develop these clients.
- Be proactive in seeking out new opportunities.
- Manage workload methodically ensuring calls, quotations, follow-ups and production responsibilities are carried out in a timely manner.
- Managing the sales process from quotation stage through to delivery.
- Liaise with and build relationships with our key suppliers.
My client works on the basis that customers have one main point of contact. This will allow you to manage you clients account from start to finish.
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- Be organised, focused and success oriented.
- Experience within a telephone based B2B role with a proven track record of sales.
- 2 years+ of Account Management experience.
- Extremely ambitious and happy to work independently managing your own desk
- Experience of effective use of CRM systems.
- Can develop extensive knowledge of my client’s products and services.
- Recognise opportunities to upsell / cross sell and promote additional products to maximise revenue.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate at all levels.
- Account management experience.
The successful candidate for this role will receive a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £23,000 (DOE) with an attractive commission structure (OTE £31,000), Annual Performance Related Bonus and Generous Holiday Entitlement are just some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If so, Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job