Exciting opportunities for successful Sales Professionals with a proven track record in the Masterbatch sectorRole: Area Sales/Account ManagerSector: Masterbatches / Colour Pigments / Additives / PlasticsPackage: Negotiable depending on experienceSuitable For: Technical Sales Professional, Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales EngineerCandidate Location: South UK, London, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer of Colour and Performance Masterbatches. Recognised globally as a leader in product innovation, this organisation offer a fantastic reputation for a successful sales person to build on.
They have an enviable reputation for quality and customer service in a variety of markets including Packaging, Medical, Consumer Goods, Automotive and Agriculture.
The Role & Candidate:
As a Sales/Account Manager, you will be responsible for maximising the sales revenue by developing new customers and managing an existing account base across your given territory. You will also be responsible for strategic planning and setting action plans to generate business.
As a potential candidate you must:
- Have a proven track record of successful account management and new business generation
- Be experienced selling Masterbatches to various market segments
- Possess a strong level of technical understanding of colour pigments and additives
- Be able to demonstrate evidence of developing relationships with key decision makers.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and desire to succeed and develop career in the packaging sector
- Possess excellent negotiation and presentation skills (oral and written).
- Be computer and IT literate
- Business Development
- Colour Pigments