Sales Account Manager
Based in Manchester
Basic salary £19k uncapped OTE circa £22-£25k+ Year One, £30k+ Year Two and £40k+ Year Three + Company Car + benefits
A great mixture of field sales and internal sales
If you are looking for a break into field sales and have good telesales experience this could be the perfect role for you! My client is a market leading global company looking for talented sales individuals to learn their industry and develop into a Senior Account Manager on a structured career ladder.
- This role starts out mainly internally based but as you learn the role and bring on new customers you will be able to visit them to develop relationships.
- Initially you will be developing new business opportunities but this will become much more account management as time goes on.
- As a Sales Account Manager you also help with some operational elements of your customer accounts such as order management and some paperwork.
- You'll be joining an established team in a great working environment
- A minimum of 12 months telesales experience is needed, outbound would be advantageous but not essential
- This could be B2B or B2C as long as it is in a targeted, competitive environment
- A stable background is also required so ideally you'd have been in your current role for at least 12 months although there may be opportunities if there are solid circumstances why this isn't the case.
- A full UK driving licence is needed with no more than 6 endorsement points on it as you will be out and about regularly.
- A basic salary of £19k is offered in the first instance but this increases as you develop through the business until you are a Senior Account Manager
- The OTE in the first year will be around £22k-£25k although this is uncapped and should increase to £30k in years 2 and £40k in year 3
- Company car with fuel card covering business & personal miles
- 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Continuous training and support
- Structured career development plan, allowing you to progress to Senior Account Manager and onto management
- Mobile phone and other benefits
- The opportunity to work for a true industry leader
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody
Cordant Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant Recruitment welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer