As a Sales Account Manager for one of the UK's leading learning and development consultancies offering tailored learning and performance skills training solutions as well as pre-developed programs, you will be contributing to a fast-growing client list, from SMEs to well-known blue-chip companies. Benefits include working with a team with over 30 years' experience, specialised training and a tight-knit working environment. You will be joining a very successful and friendly sales team offering you the opportunity to develop your sales career with a highly consultative client facing role.
* Meeting and liaising with prospective and existing clients and offering a consultative service, finding out their goals and what they are looking to achieve, enabling you to find the best training programme
* Recommending and selling the full range of solutions to both new clients you have prospected and to clients you have developed to your client portfolio to maximise revenue
* Gathering feedback from clients regarding courses and training and reporting back, allowing you to provide an ever-improving service to your clients
The successful applicants will have:
* A minimum of 1 year's sales experience, preferably within a recruitment or B2B environment to adapt to various situations and connect with individuals at various levels
* Great communication skills to consult with C-level clients and present the best package for them
* The ability to demonstrate excellent rapport building skills and a high degree of empathy, to understand what your client is looking to achieve
* Drive and enthusiasm to deliver an over achieving performance
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge with plenty of autonomy and responsibility, hit the Apply button now!