Arthur Jackman Associates is working with one of the UK’s leading property and legal services companies, who in-turn work with UK’s foremost house builders, banks, solicitors and estate agents.
We have been asked to locate motivated, organized, passionate Professionals who have Estate Agency experience and are keen to make a progressive move as well as the opportunity to Mentor, Manage & Train new staff members.
Working in the out-bound sales team, you will be responsible for selling mortgage and conveyancing services to customers who are actively looking to move home through our client’s partner network of estate agents.
Role: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £Excellent Base Salary + Strong Benefits + Bonuses
- First impressions are key, so maintain a professional at all times, always looking to offer added value
- You are this customer’s guru, a trustworthy advocate and much needed expert. Listen, and guide them well, provide them with exceptional advice
- Acting as the extension of the estate agent clients, you will be selling Mortgage and conveyancing services to customers who actively looking to buy / sell
- Connecting with a customer allows them to be connected with amazing products that suit them.
- Promoting and booking mortgage appointments for the approved mortgage panel to clients
- Providing mentoring, management & training to new employee's
- Be a people person as you know, people buy from people and you will be focused on presenting Exemplary Customer Service & Excellent Products
- Working knowledge of the estate agents sales cycle
- Proven background in a sales &/or service environment and an ability to achieve sales and/or deadlines
- You want to be part of an enthusiastic and positive team environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Have the ability to both listen and influence customers based on their need
- Communication Skills
- Estate Agents
- Mortgage Lending
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job