This forward thinking, ambitious business to business energy brokers is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their Manchester team. Working on red hot leads, offering a consultative service to provide a truly beneficial savings to businesses on Gas and Electric.
Established in 2008 this company has gone from strength to strength with an outstanding industry reputation. Rated 9.8 on Trust Pilot with 5 stars they offer a full process service to compare energy providers and offer genuine savings for small to medium businesses.
As a Sales Account Manager you will;
- Follow up on a variety of colder and hot leads from a variety of sources
- Consult with decision makers in small to medium business
- Offer a consultative service, fact finding on current supplier and rates to compare the market
- Follow up with contracts and administration as required to complete and close the sale
- Work on a pipeline of customers for retentions
To be successful as a Sales Account Manager;
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as an account manager, business development executive, consultant or advisor or sales consultant, executive, or advisor within a business to business (B2B) environment.
- The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation that promote from within
- A proven track record in achieving or exceeding sales targets
If you would like to be and Account Manager in a growing company that can offer a long term career as well as a basic salary of £20,000 with realistic earning potential of a £36,000 OTE which is uncapped, 23 days holidays, plus bank holidays, Monday to Friday 9-5 working hours, don't delay apply today for immediate consideration.