Sales Account Manager
Salary: £25,000-£27,000 - OTE 1st Year £35,000-£40,000+(uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Are you looking for an opportunity working for an exciting IT Services organisation with excellent earning potential in a specialist sector?
You will be joining a highly proactive company who look to partner with organisations, offering valuable long term solutions. This is a high level sales role for those who enjoy consultative selling at its best.
This is a good consultative sell, and is perfect for those wanting to escape aggressive sales - they want to avoid micro management and allow you to manage you and your clients in the way you feel fit.
You will be given comprehensive product and sales training, working closely with the sales manager to further develop your skill set.
Due to the specialist nature of the products and services offered by the business along with high margin values, the role can offer excellent earning potential and uncapped commission!
You will play a crucial role in developing new business whilst also nurturing relationships within an existing and established client base.
- A proactive sales role with a difference - all data is provided and cleansed for you by their in house marketing Team. The key duties of the role are to identify new business opportunities through proactive phone based research and telemarketing skills as part of a specialist sales team.
- A good combination of inbound sales enquiries with some outbound calls
- An ideal role for those who enjoy uncovering needs through effective questioning and pipeline development.
- Identifying projects, discussing budgets, timescales and managing the process through. Communicating with senior level decision makers being involved with intelligent solution based conversations.
- An excellent sales environment with a real team focus and mature management style based on results and quality.
- 1-2 years sales experience in a B2B sales environment
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Independent working and decision making skills
- Familiar with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Easily adaptable to fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate sales process
The business also prides itself on offering genuine fast track progression for high calibre individuals looking to progress in a growing business with a global reach.
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today quoting reference number NJR 7560
Key Words: Sales, Telephone Sales, Telemarketing, Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, Professional Sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development, appointment setting, outbound sales., lead generation. Software sales. IT sales. Business development.