Our client is an exclusive and high-end supplier of goods and offer excellent training, packages and commission structures. Boasting a friendly and relaxed working environment, 25 days holiday and bank holidays, incentives and endless progression opportunities.
The role of the Sales Account Manager is to make outbound and receive inbound calls promoting products to secure a sale and a long-lasting relationship with customers. The Sales Account Manager will be working to meet monthly sales targets and establish your own client base that you will manage from an account manager perspective. The role of Sales Account Manager also involves maintaining a relationship with your customers by completing follow up calls on a regular basis, saving any returns and providing a seamless service to the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making outbound dials to clients and answering inbound warm leads.
- Selling the value and benefits of products.
- Negotiating and overcoming objections from clients.
- Identifying the needs of the clients and offering the most appropriate product to suit their needs.
- Following up on call backs to meet customer's expectations.
- Ensure you have an in-depth knowledge to be a product specialist in the market place.
- Meeting challenging targets.
- Delivering productivity targets.
It would be good to see candidates with:
- Previous outbound sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multitask a multitude of duties.
- Be self-motivated.
- To work as part of a team building team relationships.
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Telesales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Outbound Agent, Sales Manager.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive plus uncapped bonus
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.