Salary: OTE ~ £29,000
Our client are an ambitious PropTech company, who connect buyers and renters who search the entire market, find the best homes, schedule back to back multi-property tours, accompany and transport you via black cab and help you secure your next home. Think agent 2.0 that cares about you.
They have built a platform for renters, starting with a service that solves their biggest pain points. They are focused on product and aim to drive value to a wider audience through expanded features and automation allowing renters to transact anywhere.
Our client are looking to bring on a number of Sales Account Managers to support their ongoing growth following recent investment
On a day-to-day basis, the role will entail:
- Helping onboard and service new renters (their customers)
- Searching for the best properties (using our proprietary technology)
- Handling key accounts - Building relationships with London Estate Agents and renters
- Providing constant support, advice and guidance to our renters to help them find the best property to call home
- Stepping up to ensure targets are met and processes are improved
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Second language is preferable (Mandarin, Russian, Urdu, French are a plus)
- City Knowledge - You know Central London inside out!
- Able to hold professional conversations over the phone and in person
- You are calm under pressure and able to think independently
- Well organised with strong attention to detail
- Property experience (beneficial, but not necessary)
- £20k base salary with very strong commission structure (OTE ~£29k) + Oyster Card (Zone 1&2) + Company Phone
- Every 6-8 Months Salary Review + Role Progression
- As in many early-stage startups, there’s lots of room for both personal and professional growth. As the business expands, so do employees' roles in the company; so there’s a real connection between effort and reward.
- Employee pension scheme
- "All-Hands" Beer Fridays, as well as regular Team Building activities
- Great West London location - 4 min walk to Portobello Road
- Generous 20-day Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Regular masterclasses on several topics from everyone in the company, for continuous learning