Sales Account Manager
£30,000 + uncapped OTE of £38,000 + Benefits
We are recruiting for a Sales Account Manager within a market leading design company based just outside Leeds City Centre. You will be working among a friendly, hard-working and tight knit team who are all driven and genuine Sales professionals. As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for proactive sales, and ensuring the retention of existing clients. The ideal candidate will be a proven Sales and Account Management background with the ability to develop strong client relationships.
Your role will encompass the following daily duties:
- Establishing relationships with potential customers and maintaining excellent relationships with existing accounts
- Generating leads through telemarketing and identifying key points of contact within businesses, providing regular and precise Sales reports
- Attending internal and external meetings and presenting accurate information about your sales and leads
- Designing and presenting effective and tailored Sales pitches to potential customers
- Working to KPIs for profit, customer retention and area growth; as well as achieving a high volume of daily calls
- Occasionally meeting clients face-to-face in order to establish and develop profitable and lasting relationships
This is a varied and exciting role which requires a proactive sales person with proven Sales or Account Management experience to succeed. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong evidence on your CV of working proactively with clients retaining sales and within account management developing client relationships
- An effective, professional and friendly communicator with all level of people; with strong relationship building and networking skills
- The ability to be flexible and work well within a small team
- A commitment to your role and the insatiable drive to succeed and overreach your targets
- First rate computer skills, including database management, use of CRM and the Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to think creatively to secure the attention of a customer, and generate sales
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply immediately for this Sales Account Manager role or call Lucy at Lucy Walker Recruitment.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.