Our client, based on the outskirts of Ipswich are looking to recruit an experienced Sales & Account Manager to their team. This particular company pride themselves on being a market leader in their field and provide specialist services to their clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the delivery of the budgeted sales volume, turnover and gross margin targets for selected accounts.
- To understand the full range of the product base and service capabilities.
- Building own knowledge of the industry to be able to support commercial strategy
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all existing customers to maximise profitability and volume sales
- Secure new business by identifying new opportunities/customers and then managing and facilitating the sales process through to a successful outcome.
- Maintain and analyse sales and forecasts in order to ensure the accuracy of the team’s data and ensure we can meet market demands.
- Responsible for effective communication with customers and providing them with accurate administration.
- Ensure accuracy at all times when administrating orders through a bespoke IT system.
- Invoicing clients and uploading information into IT system
Skills and Experience:
- Sales & Account Management experience is essential
- Ability to build relationships
- Confidence within all I.T Systems
- Account Management
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job