Our well established manufacturing client have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service or Account Manager to join a friendly team of professionals at a time of growth and opportunity. We are seeking an energetic and driven individual that wants to work in a fast paced environment, where everyday is different.
The successful candidates should possess excellent inter-personal skills, be able to easily and confidently communicate with customers, colleagues and management and be commercially aware.
A good telephone manner is a pre-requisite, as is a confident knowledge of IT Systems. The role requires attention to detail and an ability to be able to learn new systems quickly.
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate include but will not be limited to:
- Building up good working relationship via both email and telephone of all assigned accounts.
- Receiving and processing quotations and orders, via email and telephone.
- Maximisations of margins
- Pro-actively chasing quotes within 48 hours for feedback in no order has been received and liaising with customer to find the reasons as to why the quote has not been successful.
- Dealing with any queries, customer complaints and technical requests swiftly.
- The ability to work as part of a team and also on own initiative.
- Attend exhibitions as a Representative of the company in the UK as and when necessary.
- Pro-actively pursue new business opportunities.
- Be flexible in the approach to the working environment.
This role is commutable from Spalding, Wisbech, Peterborough, Oundle, Market Harborough, Corby, Kettering, Market Deeping, Werrington, Stamford, Grantham and Kettering.