Sales Account Executive / Sales Account Manager / Sales Coordinator / Sales Executive/ Telesales inbound-outbound
We are the UK’s market leaders in fuel and lubricant supply, established for over 70 years and still an independent family ran business, our success is driven by our people, family culture and unfounded industry knowledge.
We are seeking a highly organised sales professional with excellent client management skills to join our leading business within the Oil and Gas sector. This opportunity has arisen due to our continued success thus allowing us to expand our sales division.
Offering our Sales Account Executive a salary of £18,000 -£23,000 OTE £27,000 in the first year, 2nd year £35,000 with year on year growth thereafter, uncapped commission structure and a flexible shift pattern 8am-4.30 / 9-5.30pm.
If the above isn't enough already:
- No profit target until you have built a profitable portfolio - allowing you to build your knowledge first!
- Commission paid in the first 6 months based on productivity and output
- Full autonomy- no micro management!
- Full control on product, selling to end users - no middle man
- Consumable product, regular orders and contact with YOUR clients
- No scripts or pitch close stresses - consultative sell! (People buy from people)
- Residual income from regular spending accounts
In this role you will be tasked with generating new business via various sources as well as account managing existing accounts. Building long term business relationships, ensuring exceptional customer service and maximizing account growth, very exciting as you have the whole of the UK as you’re playing field, from the comfort of the office.
Behaviours / skills
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and exceed set targets
- Dynamic, energetic, ambitious with a positive attitude
- Excellent deal closer, with exceed target mentality
- Organised, hardworking and focused
- Strong team player with an engaging presence to drive team success
- IT literate, with ability to quickly adapt to internal systems / tools
- Proactive attitude, with ability to deal with the right account, at the right time
- Sales/Account Manager or similar roles.
- Strong communication, relationship skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Tenacious and driven to succeed within a fast pasted environment
- Bonus and Target focused
- Interdependent family run business, established 70 years
- 30 days holiday's inclusive of statutory holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership at the Village Hotels
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Uncapped commission - account retention
- Internal and external on-going training plan
- Regular incentives and social events
- Cold Calling
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Conversion
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job