**SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER**
Working for a very successful business with clients worldwide and an annual turnover of £6 million, this is a dynamic organisation growing rapidly and due to this they are looking to recruit a new team member in sales.
This role will involve - Generating New Business (initially 90% of time …… later becoming 20% of time) The role will evolve in to account management and the company will offer excellent career progression and tiers to work towards.
YOUR NEW JOB...
Duties will include -
- Telephoning new customers both in the UK and Internationally in order to increase business.
- Developing an account base of regular users
- Account Managing repeat business customers, maximising sales opportunities
- Providing a high level of Customer Service to existing customers.
- Processing sales enquiries from new customers
- Sourcing stock and obtaining prices, quoting customers.
- Confirming orders with suppliers and to customers.
- Monitoring and chasing stock ordered but not yet received.
- Negotiating prices
You will initially be making sales calls to build a client based to then include mostly account management once achieved.
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody who is keen to develop a career in sales/account management. Ideally we are looking for somebody with some experience in a telephone based sales role previously
WHATS ON OFFER…
£18K Basic + Uncapped commission
Working hours 8.45am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am- 4.30pm Friday
Good benefits package!!!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager