Sales Account Manager - Training/ Apprenticeships
£23,5000 - £25,000
Home based (York)
Area will cover - York, Leeds, Wakefield and Bradford
Car required - mileage allowance paid
50% new business 50% existing account management
We are recruiting for one of the UK's leading work-based training organisations delivering Apprenticeship Programmes, National Vocational Qualifications and Computer Software Training to companies and their employees. One of the UK's leading work-based training organisations delivering Apprenticeship Programmes, National Vocational Qualifications and Computer Software Training to companies and their employees
We would like to speak with self-motivated candidates who would enjoy working in a field-based position. You should have telesales, field sales or similar experience to apply for this role.
What will the role involve?
- To sell and promote the company services and products to all potential and existing customers.
- To achieve individual annual sales targets set.
- To generate new business through effective sales activities to new and existing customers.
- To identify and develop key accounts in line with company targets
- Gain new business through sales visits and appointments, presentations and telephone sales.
- To evaluate and identify employer training and development needs using the company Organisational Needs Analysis tool.
- Assist in expanding company database by passing on new leads for the prospect databases using local research to identify suitable targets
- Research effectively to gain an insight and knowledge of the region including competitors’ activity.
- Implement the Regional Marketing Plan.
- Initiate and develop own sales leads using local knowledge and working directly with the delivery team.
- Follow up sales calls, maintain and develop prospects.
- Produce and present customer proposals and deliver presentations.
- Produce monthly sales and activity reports
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- To attend events within the business community as appropriate.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Sales Calls
- Sales Leads
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job