Our client is a world leading innovator and multi-award-winning designer and manufacturer; their ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients across many industry sectors.
Due to recent rapid growth, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Account Manager within the security sales team working both individually and as part of a team, taking ownership of the whole sales process.
- Finding and developing new opportunities
- Retention of customers from across the globe
- Relationship and pipeline management of partner / System Integrator channels
- Leading and/or co-ordinating product demonstrations, client meetings and other site visits
- Traveling to customer sites both in United Kingdom and abroad
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ sales experience
- Experience of managing and selling solutions via a partner network (Systems Integrators)
- Background in engineering is desirable but not essential
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Proactive individual with the drive to go above and beyond
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous profit share bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Holiday loyalty scheme
- Free parking
- Regular social activities and events
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'