To achieve and maximise profit and revenue streams in line with the company and area sales plan, by selling radio based communication solutions to customers through creating, developing and maintaining customer relationships. Sales will incorporate hire, sale and managed service solutions for customers in a geographical area as determined by the company.
Principle duties & responsibilities.
• Develop close working relationships with customers and gain their commitment to choose Servicom as their trusted partner in supplying radio communications equipment and related accessories. • Be seen as the technical expert by interpreting customer’s needs and providing solutions which solve their problems whilst allowing for scope to add additional technology and scale in the future. • Documentation of customers’ needs to highlight agreement, objectives and limitations of proposals. • Provide customers with suitable product, project information and advice including training support where required. • Identify and follow up sales leads for all sectors of the market and qualify the opportunity they present. • Work in conjunction with marketing activities to promote the awareness of the company’s product and service solutions. • Through commercial astuteness, deliver projects profitably in line with company requirements. • Profitably exploit day to day sales of products for non-project enquiries. • Provide assistance to the Sales Manager with budgets, strategy, planning and forecasting when required. • Completion of all reports, letters, quotations and specifications in an accurate and timely manner. • Use of the company CRM system to record all contacts, plans, projects and sales activity.
• Build relationships with manufacturers and suppliers to enable the company to be seen as a trusted, preferred partner within the industry.
General duties, Skills, responsibilities & key performance indicators.
• Keep up to date with product knowledge, demonstrated by passing of periodical product technical tests as defined in appraisal. • Organise and deliver technical presentations to clients to increase their awareness of the solutions the company offer. • Be a competent presenter, able to represent the company`s image professionally at all levels.
• Prepare quotations & tenders effectively & within set timescales.
• Negotiate prices & promotions (within boundaries of authority).
• Accurately forecast sales to facilitate for effective stock control.
• Attend meetings with clients & colleagues as required.
• Demonstrate effective building of client relationships.
• Implement promotions within specified boundaries & report on effectiveness.
Job Description Account Manager Reviewed - November 2017
• Be proficient at operating Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Have enough computer literacy to operate a CRM and other applications as used by
• Work full time in the field.
• To hold a full driving licence
• Any other duties as requested by your line manager.
- Account Management
- Computer Literate
- Information Technology
- Solution Focused
- Radio Communications